Over the holidays I have been quite a bit of research and reading as I decided to drop back a little on blogging. I felt this was going to benefit both myself and my readers. I found a great article that I would anyone who is interested in drop shipping to read.
What is Drop Shipping
Drop shipping is where you set up a website and promote items that are distributed by another party. The benefits are:
- you can sell products but have no stock outlay
- the money you make is clear of most costs (there will be your own website costs but no delivery costs of the like as these are met by the producing company)
- you can have numerous sites and sell numerous items, again with no stock costs
- your time involvement is quite minimal and a great way to build an income for those who are time poor
- you can use these products to sell on your own sites or even on sites like eBay
The article I read on Practical Ecommerce gives a list of 10 drop shipping resources where you can get stock or services which help those wishing to drop ship. Make sure that you not only read the article but also the comments as there is very good information in there too.
SIGN UP AND RECEIVE THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS OUR FREE RESOURCES AT YOUR LEISURE