You have just a few weeks left to make the most of Christmas holiday season sales, whether selling products, accommodation, services or whatever. The most important thing to check right now is that you are focusing your marketing on hitting your TARGET MARKET.
I am sure you don’t have a lot of spare time right now so one of the quickest ways to check on your target market when you are short of time is to go back over the sales you have made in the past few months and write down just what it was about your buyers that is a common thread.
15 Quick Questions to Ask Yourself to Understand Your Ideal Client
- what age are they
- what race are they
- what sex are they
- where do they work
- what do you think their income bracket would be
- where would they hang out so you can connect with them
- what are their interests that might align up with your product or service
- how often would they buy your product
- do they buy for themselves for as gifts
- how often do they use your product
- what time of year do they purchase the most from you
- has your product or service extras that they might buy later on
- can they buy online
- have you got their contact details
- who is the decision maker (one or two or more people)
If you quickly run down this list and can answer the questions and find which are the most popular answers you will have a better idea of who to target your marketing to in the next few weeks.
Don’t delay, get onto it today and find your ideal client.
SIGN UP AND RECEIVE THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS OUR FREE RESOURCES AT YOUR LEISURE