Has anyone ever told you how to make the best festive season sales?
Because it is so close to the end of the year and now entering the best selling months of the year for many home businesses I am going to focus on that in the next few months and share tips with you for increasing your sales.
The upcoming sales season
Anyone who has been in business knows that the next three months are the best months of the year for retail selling. Some businesses also have excellent sales in January due to holidays.
So first up, how organized are you for the next three months.
1. Have you got a marketing plan written Are your product descriptions excellent
2. Do your descriptions have a CALL TO ACTION
3. Will you need any extra help through that time and if so who
4. Is your website looking good and easy to use
5. Is your payment gateway in top order
FOR THOSE SELLING PHYSICAL ITEMS
6. Have you ensured that you will have enough stock especially for the mid-November and December sales
7. Are you going to feature any particular product, one good feature can bring in a lot of extra traffic
8. Is your packaging fresh
9. Is your physical display in good order
10. Is your delivery service working without a glitch
Obviously all of these questions will not relate to everyone but whatever does apply to you make sure that you start working on it this week. October is the time to start your pre-sale advertising and make sure everything is going to run smoothly over the following few months.
SIGN UP AND RECEIVE THE PASSWORD TO ACCESS OUR FREE RESOURCES AT YOUR LEISURE